Absolute Classics Gold - Menthol Shortfill E-liquid (50ml)
Menthol shortfill e-liquid from Absolute Classics Gold is recommended for vapers using a DTL (direct to lung) style vape device. Menthol from Absolute Classics Gold is a cool and crisp menthol. Light and refreshing. This menthol flavoured e-liquid is..
- Ex Tax: $14.59
- Product Code: M00000584
- Availability: In Stock
Menthol shortfill e-liquid from Absolute Classics Gold is recommended for vapers using a DTL (direct to lung) style vape device.
Menthol from Absolute Classics Gold is a cool and crisp menthol. Light and refreshing. This menthol flavoured e-liquid is a 20% PG / 80% VG blend best suited for subohm devices to make the most out of this shortfill.
Absolute Classics Gold e-liquids are big in flavour. Each 60ml sized bottle includes 50ml of e-liquid leaving you 10ml for your desired nicotine shot to create a 3mg shortfill e-liquid.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Menthol 50ml shortfill e-liquid
What devices can I use with this shortfill e-liquid?
Menthol by Absolute Classics Gold is a high VG e-liquid. The VG percentage is more than half of the total content, this means that it requires a high powered subohm style device to be vaped optimally. We would advise using an advanced vape device or tank such as the SMOK G-Priv 3 advanced vape kit or the Geekvape Zeus Tank for this shortfill e-liquid.
Sub ohm vaping is when the coil you're using is rated at an ohm rating under 1.0 Ohms. Sub Ohm vaping produces more vapour, more clouds and in-turn more flavour from your e-liquid.
How to mix a shortfill e-liquid:
- Ensure you are adding your chosen nic shot to a 0mg, non nicotine based e-liquid. Ensure to check the guidelines below to determine how many nic shots you will need to add to reach your desired strength.
- Remove the cap and nib from your chosen non-nicotine based shortfill. A pair of non slip gloves and/or a small tool lever the nib off will help with this.
- Remove the cap and tamper seal from the nicotine shot. Slowly squeeze the contents of your bottle into your non-nicotine based shortfill, being careful to ensure no spillages occur. Wash hands and surfaces thoroughly with warm water if any spillages do occur.
- Once the nicotine shot has been fully decanted into your non-nicotine shortfill, replace the nib, removing any temporary silicone seals that were present, ensuring that it makes a solid seal.
- Replace cap, and hand shake the bottle thoroughly for five to ten minutes to ensure the full mixture of both your shortfill and nicotine strength.