SMOK IPX 80 Kit
The Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit is an intermediate pod device ideal for those of you looking to try sub ohm vaping. The Smok IPX 80 features a maximum power of 80W and is powered by a large internal 3000mAh battery. Boasting, a rotating airflow adjuster, a t..
- Ex Tax: $48.59
- Product Code: M00000868
- Availability: In Stock
The Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit is an intermediate pod device ideal for those of you looking to try sub ohm vaping.
The Smok IPX 80 features a maximum power of 80W and is powered by a large internal 3000mAh battery. Boasting, a rotating airflow adjuster, a transparent tank window to see your liquid level and the typical SMOK duck-billed mouthpiece. With a 0.96inch display, you’re sure to find the settings that work just right for you with wattage from 1w-80w.
It can be used with restricted MTL coils for salt liquids, or it can be used with DTL coils for anything else like shortfills at up to 80watts for a nice intermediate sub ohm vape.
What's in the Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit Box?
- 1 x Smok IPX 80 Device (3000mAh)
- 1 x Smok IPX 80 RPM 2 Pod (2ml)
- 1 x RPM 2 Meshed 0.16ohm Coil
- 1 x RPM 2 DC 0.6ohm MTL Coil
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
What coil should I use with the Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit Device?
The Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit requires SMOK RPM 2 coils. The RPM 2 Meshed 0.16ohm Coil is perfect for those that enjoy maximum cloud production and the RPM 2 DC 0.6ohm MTL Coil is for those that enjoy a restricted MTL style draw.
What vape juice should I use with the Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit Device?
We would highly recommend using high VG e-liquids with the IPX 80 as the supporting coils are rated under 1ohm. Using the correct e-liquids with your coils will help to prolong the lifespan and prevent issues such as leaking, take a look at our range of high VG e-liquids here.
Smok IPX 80 Kit Key Features:
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh built-in
- E-Juice Capacity: 2ml
- Output Wattage: 1W-80W
- Output Mode: Watt
- Resistance Range: 0.15ohm - 3ohm
Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit Specifications and Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 107 x 34.8 x 34.5 mm
- Weight: 130g
- Output power: 1-80 watts
- Adjustable airflow
- Resistance range: 0.15-3.00Ω
- Built in 3000mAh battery built-in
- Stand by current: <100uA
- Output voltage: 0.5V-4.0V
- Input voltage: 3.3V-4.2V
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Charger output: 5V/2A
- Over discharge voltage: 2.4V
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml
How do I know when my Smok IPX 80 Kit is Charged?
- You will be able to see the current battery levels of your IPX 80 Kit on the digital Full Colour Display screen on the front of the device.
How do I fill the pod of the Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit Device?
- Remove the pod to fill with e-liquid
- Pull out the rubber plug on the slot and add e-liquid through the slot
- Press the rubber plug back carefully and firmly