UNRULY - Fizzy Cherry Shortfill E-Liquid (100ml)
Fizzy Cherry shortfill e-liquid from UNRULY is recommended for vapers using a DTL (direct to lung) style vape device. Fizzy Cherry from UNRULY by Professor Green is soda based cherry mixture that’s both sour, fizzy and tangy. This drink flavoured e-..
- Ex Tax: $16.59
- Product Code: M00000415
- Availability: In Stock
Fizzy Cherry shortfill e-liquid from UNRULY is recommended for vapers using a DTL (direct to lung) style vape device.
Fizzy Cherry from UNRULY by Professor Green is soda based cherry mixture that’s both sour, fizzy and tangy. This drink flavoured e-liquid is a 30% PG / 70% VG blend best suited for subohm devices to make the most out of this shortfill.
The UNRULY e-liquid range has everything from a unique white chocolate mint to gummy candy e-liquids. Each 100ml sized bottle includes 80ml of e-liquid leaving you 20ml for your desired nicotine shot to create a 3mg shortfill e-liquid.
Please note: You will require two 10ml nic shots to add to this 100ml shortfill to create a 3mg e-liquid.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Fizzy Cherry 100ml shortfill e-liquid
What devices can I use with this shortfill e-liquid?
Fizzy Cherry by UNRULY is a high VG e-liquid. The VG percentage is more than half of the total content, this means that it requires a high powered subohm style device to be vaped optimally. We would advise using an advanced vape device or tank such as the SMOK SCAR-18 Kit or the Geekvape Zeus Tank for this shortfill e-liquid.
Sub ohm vaping is when the coil you're using is rated at an ohm rating under 1.0 Ohms. Sub Ohm vaping produces more vapour, more clouds and in-turn more flavour from your e-liquid.
How to mix a shortfill e-liquid:
- Ensure you are adding your chosen nic shot to a 0mg, non nicotine based e-liquid. Ensure to check the guidelines below to determine how many nic shots you will need to add to reach your desired strength.
- Remove the cap and nib from your chosen non-nicotine based shortfill. A pair of non slip gloves and/or a small tool lever the nib off will help with this.
- Remove the cap and tamper seal from the nicotine shot. Slowly squeeze the contents of your bottle into your non-nicotine based shortfill, being careful to ensure no spillages occur. Wash hands and surfaces thoroughly with warm water if any spillages do occur.
- Once the nicotine shot has been fully decanted into your non-nicotine shortfill, replace the nib, removing any temporary silicone seals that were present, ensuring that it makes a solid seal.
- Replace cap, and hand shake the bottle thoroughly for five to ten minutes to ensure the full mixture of both your shortfill and nicotine strength.