Wild Roots - Jewel Raspberry Shortfill E-Liquid (100ml)
Jewel Raspberry shortfill e-liquid from Wild Roots is recommended for vapers using a DTL (direct to lung) style vape device. Jewel Raspberry from Wild Roots features the taste of raspberry, coconut and cantaloupe melon.This shortfill eliquid transpor..
- Ex Tax: $27.59
- Product Code: M00000141
- Availability: In Stock
Jewel Raspberry shortfill e-liquid from Wild Roots is recommended for vapers using a DTL (direct to lung) style vape device.
Jewel Raspberry from Wild Roots features the taste of raspberry, coconut and cantaloupe melon.This shortfill eliquid transports you to a tropical isle, with a unique medley of paradise fruits. Sharp Raspberry notes characterise the inhale before being smoothed out by subtle Coconut and Cantaloupe Melon notes. A true triumph of tropical fruit bliss, perfect for all-day vaping.This fruit flavoured e-liquid is a 30% PG / 70% VG blend best suited for subohm devices to make the most out of this shortfill.
The Wild Roots e-liquid range has everything from a unique pear and elderflower to pomegranate e-liquids. Each 100ml sized bottle includes 80ml of e-liquid leaving you 20ml for your desired nicotine shot to create a 3mg shortfill e-liquid.
Please note: You will require two 10ml nic shots to add to this 100ml shortfill to create a 3mg e-liquid.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Jewel Raspberry 100ml shortfill e-liquid
What devices can I use with this shortfill e-liquid?
Jewel Raspberry by Wild Roots is a high VG e-liquid. The VG percentage is more than half of the total content, this means that it requires a high powered subohm style device to be vaped optimally. We would advise using an advanced vape device or tank such as the SMOK SCAR-18 Kit or the Geekvape Zeus Tank for this shortfill e-liquid.
Sub ohm vaping is when the coil you're using is rated at an ohm rating under 1.0 Ohms. Sub Ohm vaping produces more vapour, more clouds and in-turn more flavour from your e-liquid.
How to mix a shortfill e-liquid:
- Ensure you are adding your chosen nic shot to a 0mg, non nicotine based e-liquid. Ensure to check the guidelines below to determine how many nic shots you will need to add to reach your desired strength.
- Remove the cap and nib from your chosen non-nicotine based shortfill. A pair of non slip gloves and/or a small tool lever the nib off will help with this.
- Remove the cap and tamper seal from the nicotine shot. Slowly squeeze the contents of your bottle into your non-nicotine based shortfill, being careful to ensure no spillages occur. Wash hands and surfaces thoroughly with warm water if any spillages do occur.
- Once the nicotine shot has been fully decanted into your non-nicotine shortfill, replace the nib, removing any temporary silicone seals that were present, ensuring that it makes a solid seal.
- Replace cap, and hand shake the bottle thoroughly for five to ten minutes to ensure the full mixture of both your shortfill and nicotine strength.
Psst! if you are struggling to get those pesky nibs off of your shortfill bottles take a look at our nifty shortfill bottle opener! This will make the job 10 times easier and reduce the risk of spilling your e-liquid. You can check this out here.